Friday, January 18, 2013

Run like a girl and running medals displays: Running On The Wall


I 'm sharing this link because I've been taping my bibs to a wall in my garage. This display is the perfect way to hold onto those keepsakes while keeping them in a display you can mount anywhere. Going to have to get me one of these after this year.

 Run like a girl and running medals displays: Running On The Wall
Race bibs and medals display

This race bibs hanger and medals display is just the perfect way to enjoy and organize your race bibs. All runners deserve to have a great piece of wall art to be proud of in the house. The hangers exhibits a soft distressed look with a touch of modernity. Our uniquely design race bibs and medals hanger makes a wonderful statements and acknowledgment of all your achievements.

No comments:

Post a Comment